Thursday, May 6, 2010

Becky Kleckner (From a Survivor's Sister)


Well it sounds like you might have made a difference to some people but Williams has that town believing that he is God or something.

The story about me almost getting arrested is a long one. But I will tell you that we protested in front of Williams property. And that we were watched every minute by the police and that if we did one thing wrong they were going to arrest us. Williams keep pulling in and out of the drive way he would go drive right past but my sister was woke up in the middle of the night and taken from the house and put somewhere else. We had the news from channel 2 and we had the newspaper and DCFS and several others involved in the case.

The problem is that he is a private and funded church and that is the problem the State cannot step in unless they have proof of the abuse that Williams is doing to the girls. You can protest and try anything you want but I am telling you that unless someone speaks up and finds him guilty of abuse he will still keep running the HH. My sister never had a period while she was there either but they took her to the doctor just before she was sent home. 

My sister was released because there was a custody issue between my Mom and Dad, My Mom lied to Williams and said that she had 100% custody but that wasn't true and my Dad had just as much right as my Mom did. So when Williams found out that my Dad was right he got scared and called my Mom and told her under the conditions of my Mom lying to Williams and Williams lawyer finding out that it was true that my Dad did have 50% custody and that he could make him release my sister he told my Mom to come and pick her up now that he didn't ever want anything to do with my Mom or our family again. That he wished my Mom all the luck in the world.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, somebody should call the FBI and have this guy and his wife put away for life!
    If any of the girls came from a state other than Indiana, then the FBI should be able to step in and investigate. Why hasn't anything been done/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, somebody should call the FBI and have this guy and his wife put away for life!
    If any of the girls came from a state other than Indiana, then the FBI should be able to step in and investigate. Why hasn't anything been done/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why hasn't anyone done anything? The entire town just lets this sick fuck walk around torturing little girls? I knew Indiana was a bad state, but wow, this is too far.

    ReplyDelete

Photos...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30197283@N06/http://www.flickr.com/photos/30197283@N06/