Hephzibah House Journal

Hephzibah House Journal
Susan Grotte's journal from her experience as a student at Hephzibah House, told in short-story form.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Daughter of Loretta Wheeler- Angela ~ Daughter of Former Staff



I want to say that I'm so sorry for the abuse these monsters have caused. No woman should ever be abused in this way.

I know all to well the abuse that went on not only to the girls but also to the Williams kids as well. I was one of their so-called- foster kids that lived in their home while my mom was on their staff. She finally left because of the abuse on me and my brother. I just can not believe these people still exist!

About Benjamin, he was around 3 when they use to beat him. I'll bet he got beat about 3 times a day. Seth was only 5 months when they were beating him. Joel was such a sweet heart, him and Aaron got beat daily, and I think just about everyone except Heather and Donnie got beat daily.

And let me tell you...that Patti wore the pants in that family! She was very mean. My brother to this day still has some really bad memories as well.

2 comments:

  1. You ladies need to get a class action lawsuit against this demon possessed family and shut it down. You may each only get a little but this place will go bankrupt and shut down. Also sue for causing PTSD, emotional distress and trauma, etc. Hopefully the lawsuit will bring national attention to this wicked man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to GO TO CHANGE.ORG AND PUT UP A PETITION TO SMASH THESE HELLHOLES TO THE GROUND. THEY SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED AS THE MASSACHUSETTS DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES AND THE ABORTION CLINICS IN AMERICA ARE BEING INVESTIGATED, AND SHUT DOWN AS THEY ARE SHUT DOWN.

    ReplyDelete